Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Beginning

I would love to say that the idea for this blog was original and that I was inspired by some cosmic realization or perhaps even an event in my life. No, the source of inspiration can be attributed to the beautiful Smartgirl Bakes; an individual with whom I am acquainted with through a good friend.

Blogging has always been an interesting concept and idea for me, especially when discussing food. After viewing Julie and Julia for the first time, I felt compelled to do something along the lines that the movie prescribed. Follow a recipe book or something...

Well, here is my feeble attempt and copy cat male version of Ms. Smartgirl Bakes blog, manned up a bit.

As long as there is food to eat, I will try my best to get those delicious tidbits to you via this blog. Thank you Michelle for the inspiration to take my recipes global.


Salud,

Michael

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm really excited to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Shane and agree that this is cool. I think one of the first recipes should be for wine or beer. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete